Friday, August 31, 2012

Ten into Twenty

Marla's matching grant only has five days left! If 46 people donated only ten dollars, she will make it. This will push her grant up really high! We can't forget this adorable little face. So many times it already has been. I know more than 46 people read my blog, so please give a little, even if it's only ten dollars. That ten will become twenty. Click here to donate to this precious child of God.

Now, I enjoy listening to music, and mostly listen to the radio. There is a song called Children Of God, by Third Day. I liked the song, but never really watched the video for it. A few days ago my mom told me to watch a video. I had told her I knew the song. She just said to watch the video. I now ask you to do the same.





When we all look at ourselves in the same position as these children, our viewpoints change. I never said adoption was easy, it isn't supposed to be. It wasn't easy for Jesus to die on the cross for us either. It was a painful experience. But he loves us enough to die. These children are made by God too. We are all adopted. What lengths will you go to save a child, specially made by God?

No comments:

Post a Comment