Thursday, August 23, 2012

Artwork and Books.

Two wonderful things. I just love to draw and read. But, after I read a book, sometimes I never touch it again. They sit, useless. The girl I talked about, Marla, still needs a family bad. So, there is an auction going on to help her. We are auctioning off books! These Hardbacks of Hope will make a huge difference! Click here to see the auction. I can't wait to see the day someone sits down and teaches her to read. She hasn't probably seen a book.

Then there is drawing. Most of the time, I draw, and then the pictures, once again, sit. My entire family loves drawing, so we made an auction for Haven, of pictures and crafts. Click here to see the auction. Anyone can join. There is a four year old boy who drew a picture and it is up to $3. That  is all going to Haven. It is amazing what God can do with our talents!




Keep praying for these kids.
Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment