Wednesday, August 1, 2012

In Loving Memory.

My heart is broken. A little girl across the world died. She was called Margaret. A beautiful little girl, with so much potential. She reminded me of my sister, Cassie, who as I have said also has Cerebral Palsy. She could have been saved. She could have had a wonderful life. She has my sister's same red hair, and that wonderful smile.



 So, why is it, that people can sit around and not care? This could be my sister. Now she is in the best place, heaven. But why didn't she have love here on Earth? When I say we need to help these children who are dying, I am not kidding. Even the ones that look almost healthy, they are too. All I can think is who is next? I look down the list of children who have gone to Jesus and cry. Too many. They didn't know love. Twelve died in 2011, three in 2012, two in 2010 and then fifteen others without dates. That is thirty-two children. But they aren't the only ones. Those who die in institutions, and ones not listed for adoption. All I wonder, who is next? Will it be Chase? Beau? Wilson?

Prayer is Powerful,
Grace.

2 comments:

  1. I have a heart for orphans and give and pray for others adoptions all the time. We can not adopt from EE because our income isn't high enough (even though we CAN afford another child or two) and I have a condition most EE nations say I can't have to adopt from there. So, I do what I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad, this breaks my heart...
    Another 1 of GOD's precious ANGELS now.
    I pray for these children.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete