Saturday, September 15, 2012

Finally on their way....

Remember baby Keegan? He was one of the first five children I advocated for when I started my blog. I have wonderful news! His mom and dad are going to travel and see him in three weeks! There is only one thing standing in their way. Their FSP says $6,871, and they need $15,000. Can they raise it in three weeks?  Of course! With God, all things are possible. Please pray for him, and his family. Give if you can, ask others if you can't. God saved this boy from entering an institution, and he can help this family if we obey and give.

 













You can find his info here: http://reecesrainbow.org/38047/sponsorgardner



But I have more good news! Right now, I have Wilson, Beau, Simeon, and Chase on here. Well, time to scratch one out, an adorable boy with CP.

Beau has a family coming for him! I am so overjoyed at this! I had wondered if he would ever get one! I am so happy for him! He is an orphan-no-more!


I have an all-boys list I am advocating for right now. So, I think it's time to add a new face to the bunch. This is Sabrina. She is a five year old little girl with HIV. Isn't she adorable? I thought she was a cutie, and thought she would have a family soon. But, she was still on RR. So, I thought it was time to add her on. Please pray for Keegan, and his family, Sabrina, Wilson, Beau and his new family, Simeon, and Chase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment