Wednesday, October 31, 2012

In Desperate Need

All the children on Reece's Rainbow (RR as some people call it) are in desperate need of a family. Some look healthy and happy, and go to heaven, like Margaret. This makes me worry for the ones who don't look healthy. A video was made for these kids in desperate need. Sonny, Donovan and Marla are in this video, but also so many more.





It breaks my heart looking at their desperate faces. And it hurts me to know that there are so many more on RR that look just as bad. It makes me feel so helpless. There is so much I wish I could do but can't. It feels like so many people are closed to the truth. All I can do is pray.

But, on a less depressing note, Sabrina has been put on Angel Tree. And she has an AT warrior! She will get at least $1,000 put into her grant, and people will be spreading the word about her. I couldn't be happier for her! Hopefully her family sees her and falls in love. Angel Tree is where people will pick a child (or children) and they will advocate for them from November to December. They make a goal of $1,000 to put into their accounts by the end of the timeframe, and then go and tell people about their child(ren). Is anyone here going to be the first to donate to her account? Click Here to donate.

No comments:

Post a Comment