Thursday, May 17, 2012

Our baby boy.

Sweet little Keegan. In danger of going to the institution. Oh you poor...wait. Hold it. That isn't right. Be glad for this little guy, he has a family! I am so happy for him, the first of my boys has someone working to get him here! Pray they don't back down!



Oh Keegan!!!

But now, I have a wonderful story to add.

Every time I checked Sarah's page, I would search it. But the first girl to pop up was a different Sarah. I saw her every time I looked for our other Sarah. She was a cute girl with HIV. I remember thinking that when my next kid gets a home, I'll add her to the blog. Well, as I searched for her to put her picture and link up, I looked down and read that she has a family! I'm leaping for joy! Since I have told you about her, let me show you a picture of this sweetheart!



Keep praying for Beau and Wilson!

Prayer is powerful,
Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment