Tuesday, April 24, 2012

News!

I can't tell you how happy I am to be writing this! Yesterday, Harper got a family! Praise God! I was jumping up and down. I couldn't believe it. I told you prayer was powerful, and I meant it. Let's keep praying for her, so that the family will have the funds to get over there as soon as possible to pick up their girl!

Since Harper has a family, and prayer is so wonderful, I think we should add a new face to our blog, and a new name to get advocated for. Here is Wilson.

Standing tall, ready for a family. Look at his shirt, guess where he belongs? He should be in America with us, don't you think?

Sadly, I have bad news. Poor Wilson only has until May/June until he loses chance of getting a family forever. But not all is lost. Remember Laurel? I told you about her on the first post. She only had until June too, but has a family and won't be institutionalized. I believe that God has the same planned for Wilson, we need to pray and advocate for him for it to happen though!

One of the kids we started with was Sarah, and I think she is so cute! But there's something more I need to tell you about her.

Poor little Sarah. Most kids in orphanages have special needs. What does Sarah have? She is blind and has CP. Another thing about Sarah? She has two weeks to find a family before she loses all hope. I can't imagine seeing her in an institution. Pass the word on, she needs a family soon!

Prayer is Powerful,
Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment